Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Amazing Spider Island #5: The Outside Avengers

   Ugh, my head hurts. The room is spinning out of control and I feel that my balance is completely off. Just trying to stay on my left knee is challenging,and I think i'm gonna...Hrmp!

    Scarlet: “We got a puker over here! Somebody open his mask! And uh, bring a bucket!”

    I see the figure of the man who called himself the Scarlet Spider, but my vision is still blurry.I can make out huge computer screens in the room we are in and a lot of people in dark clothing walking around with clipboard and tablet computers. Then I see another red and blue man run towards me with what looks like a bucket. Wait, whats he doing?

    ?: Keep your puke in! These people charge a dollar fifty to use their washing machines!Talk about a royal treatment.”

    He unzips my mask and I can see more clearly. This man who unzipped my mask is... another spider-man? What in the... Hrmp!

     ?: “Here goes nothing!”


     Scarlet:“Wait, what are you doing with that bucket?”

     SPLASH!Ugh! He just soaked me with water from that bucket! Man, im completely drenched! Hrmp! Hurl! Ahh!

    Scarlet:“Dude! The bucket was for him to puke in!!”

    ?:“Oh, well you coulda told me that before I ran Half a mile to get here! Seriously, this base is huge!”

     Ungh, Oh man this is not my day. At least after puking I feel a little better and not as dizzy. I'm starting to see more details about my surroundings and It looks like i'm in a set for star trek or some kind of science fiction movie. Huge computer screens displaying what looks like a satellite image of the city I live in. Other computers look like they have person of interest profiles open on screen with information such as date of birth, hair color, etc. The room is mostly colored gray, with the exception of those yellow and black warning stripes on the floor and around some equipment. Large ceiling lights light the room up well and I can now see the faces of all the employees rushing around, taking notes and typing in their computers.I even see one of them playing minecraft...

     ?:“Hey Rookie! Wakey wakey! Time to get up Spider-Lad, we have work to do.”

     I look back at the other spider man I didn't recognize earlier and he'swearing the Sam Rami Spider-Man movie costume. I still don't know whats going on, but I stand up and face him. Two employees quickly rush to where I stood to clean my vomit off the floor. Yeah, pick dat up. Ok so, now what? I guess i'll ask some questions.


    Me:“...Uhhh.”

    ?: Hey Spidey-Lad, how was you're trip? Don't worry about the vomit, at least you didn't piss your pants like Scarlet here.”

    Scarlet:“Hey! At least I didn't crap my pants like...”

    ?:“Anyways! My name is Zstar, but you can call me Spidey.”

    Me:“Um can I use the bathroom? I think I pooped and peed myself.”

     Zstar turns to Ben and yells, “HA! See?! I wasn't the only one to crap myself! Hey check this out! CLAP CLAP! Somebody please show Spider-Lad to the bathroom!”

    An employee runs over and says, “Yes sir. Please come this way Spider-Lad.”

     One clean up later and I am lead to a command room. How do I know this?Because there is a big ol sign in front of the command center that says “COMMAND CENTER”. You couldn't possible get lost here. So I walk in and I see the two Spider Men talking, so I walk over to them.So I come up and ask them, “ Hey guys, whats all this about anyway?Where are we?”

    Zstar:“The big Green lady will tell you everything.”

   Me:“OK? So, where is she?”

     Just then my head ache is coming from the back of my head, and I feel someones presence behind me. I leap backwards jumping over a rather tall green person and sticking to the wall behind me. I then get a good look at the person. She's a woman, around 7 feet tall, and ripped with green skin and a white lab coat. She looks to me and says, “A little jumpy, are we? Don't worry, I don't bite. My name is Echo. It's a pleasure to have you on the team.” She seems nice enough, so I jump down and shake hands with Echo.

     Zstar:“ Can we get this show on the road?! I wanna knock someones teeth in!!”

     Echo:“All in good time. Before you can start you're campaign against evil, you'll need more members on this team, which leads us to your first assignment.”

     HOLD ON! I step forward and rudely say, “Hey, this is cool and all, but I dont remember signing up for this. You guys can teleport where ever you want, but I want no part of it!”

     Echo then looks at me with a smirk and says, “You've been drafted to form The Outside Avengers. If you don't comply, you will serve time in jail.”

    Me:“WHAT?!?!?!”

     Echo:“Anyways, here is the first member on our list that we would like you to collect for us. He wears Green and Yellow spandex. I think he goes by the name.... KICK-ASS...”

No comments:

Post a Comment