Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Amazing Spider Island #8: The Battle/ Iron-spider (Part 1)

(From the perspective of me [Ben Reilly])

We all get back to the base from the fight with the Vulture and I'm standing in the back while Echo goes over briefing and I'm thinking to myself.


Me: Man I'm not sure if joining this team is the best or worst thing I've done. I haven't been home in days and yeah it's great defending the city but do we ever get a break?


Echo: Hello! Scarlet you there?!


Me: Huh?! What!?


Echo: Whats the status on Kick-ass? How is he doing?


Me: OH! He is a little beat up but he will be back to full stenght in no time!


Spider-lad: Man with our super powers I'm surprised he kept up with us through that fight!


Spidey-Ham: Yeah, I can't belive that I made it that whole day with out a full meal!


Me: Yeah! Hey Echo is it cool if the team goes and gets a bite to eat when kick-ass is ready?


Echo: well since you guys did finnish the mission and took down a super villian, thats now under custody, I think that it's fair that you guys reward yourselfs! My treat get what ever you guy want!


Spidey-Ham: Finaly a hot meal!!!!!!!!!1


                                        *1 2/1 hours later*


As we wait for Kick-ass to come out I start to think that these people are like my family and I would do anything for and i shouldn't have let Kick-ass get hert.


Kick-ass walks out.


Me: Hey man how you doing?!


Kick-ass: I'm Good! If it wasn't for the metal on my bones I think I would have been dead!


Spidey-lad: Thats great I thought you were a gonner!


Kick-ass: Yeah me too until----


Spidey-Ham: Yes, we get that he's ok now let's go eat!!



                                *Some dinner downtown*


I'm tired and  worn out  but the only thing on my mind right now is my growling stomach and what im not going to order from the menu.


Spidey-Ham: Finally food!!!!! I Want everything on the menu twice thank you!!!!!!!!


Spidey-lad: I don't think we should take that much advantage of Echo.


Spidey-Ham: Fine! Let me get a #3


                              * A few Orders later*


Me: Man, this burger hits ths spot!


Spidey-Lad: Right?! It feels like I haven't had one in years!


T.V.: Breaking news! There was a huge explosion in the city hall and it seems to me a figure appearing from the smoke! It's Iron Patriot and Other People we cannot make out who they are at the moment. Wait Iron Patriot is speaking!


Iron Patriot: People of New York we, The Dark Avengers are taking over the city! No need for alarm just be afraid! Be very afraid! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


Iron Patriot then shoots a beam at the camera and the T.V. is just static.


Kick-ass: Guys what should we do?!?!?! These guys are the real deal!!!


Spidey-Ham: MLET MHE MAVNGRS MTKE MaRE MF MT!


ME: What?!?


Spidey-Ham: *swallow* Ahh! I said, Let the Avengers Take care of it!


Me: Yeah i guess your right. Let the big leagues haddle it.


*BEEP* *BEEP*


Spidey-Lad: Hey Spidey-Ham your watch is ringing!


Spidey-Ham: OH! *Push*


Echo: Outside Avengers report!


Spidey-Ham: Hey good looking what's up?


Echo: Eeeww No! Anyways, you guys need to get down to city hall The Dark Avengers are trying to take over the city!


Kick-ass: We know we saw the news report but where are the Avengers?!


Echo: They are with the Guardians of the Galaxy fighting Thanos! You guys are the only superhero team in New york!


Me: ok! We are on it!!


Spidey-Ham: Awww but I just started my third burger!!


We all go back to HQ, suit up, and web swing to City hall.


ME: Time for a great beat down!!!

This story was written by Ben Reilly who has his own Facebook page and youtube channel. If you like what you read, please feel free to let him know. https://www.facebook.com/BenReillyOnYoutube 

No comments:

Post a Comment